Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What’s It All About, Alfie?

If you’ve been reading along with me on this blog, you are hopefully beginning to see that the entire effort is guided toward a passionate vision.

This vision is detailed in the first posts about my purpose in life, to “Love God and love my neighbor.” If this is not clear, then please consider going back and reading all the posts in chronological order from the first through the last post (back to front).

My desire is to help people realize their dreams by sharing their dreams with others. In fact, the nature of this vision REQUIRES sharing it with others. You must GIVE IT AWAY in order to GET IT YOURSELF.

A seminar I attended this past spring used this terminology, “When other people get that you got it, you get it.” This means that first you must have a clear understanding of your own vision, desire or dream. Your dream must then be shared with other people. When they understand your dream and become a part of it, your dream takes on life and becomes fulfilled.

It is unrealistic to expect every person you share your dream with to understand and become a part of it. My hope and prayer is that you are the type of person who will openly consider my vision, make it a part of your own vision, and join me in bringing it to fruition.

The Dragonfly Project is to be a practical application of this dream. Using the incredible power of the Internet as a tool for sharing your ideas, you can build a collective body of “believers” who share a common vision.

I invite you to join me on this adventure and prove just how simple this can be.

Catch the Vision,
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home